Friday, February 12, 2010

Mammoth On Snow 2010 Pics

Headed up to Mammoth Tuesday night to the WWSRA On Snow Demo. Drove through a snow storm and made it to town around Midnight. Woke up early and got some awesome turns in. We rode all over Mammoth on Wednesday. From hiking the Hemlocks, to traversing over to Hole in the Wall. Perfect weather and good times indeed.
After a great day of riding Wednesday, we hit the hot tub for some rest and then got ready for a night on the town. Met up with the Nitro guys for dinner, shared some stories and laughs. Next, Wave Rave and Volcom teamed up to throw a pretty sweet time at the Wave Rave Shop. And our final stop was over at Whiskey Creek with 32 and Neff. I may have had 1 too many, because I woke up on top of my bed with my jacket and shoes still on. Great snowboarding and good friends, that is why I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment